Hello. Does anyone on the list have a "menu" of different levels that they offer constituents that rent their facility or co-produce with them? I have a new job and am updating the current rental contract. I want to include a menu of offerings that we provide constiuents at various levels. Most of this will be marketing services, such as Basic level gets you on our website, in our e-news and on event sites where we normally market our schedule. The next level up would be expanded with inclusion in advertisements... Next level would be assistance with press releases, mailings, etc.

Do any of you have anything similar? I am mainly looking for guidance on how many levels, fees that are being charged for each and what perks you have with each level.

Any advice is appreciated.
~Allison Ruppert

5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free quotes - *Terms ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: