Please remove me from this list serve.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erin Schovel
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Museum Professions Thesis Research Survey

Dear Museum Professionals,

I am extending my thesis research survey (originally posted on the RC-AAM list-serv) for two more days. If you have not yet responded, please do, even if your institution has not (to your knowledge) hired contract/temporary museum professionals. The last day to respond will be Wednesday, March 21 by 11:00pm Eastern/8:00pm Pacific.

Follow this link or cut and paste into your browser's address bar: http://tltc.shu.edu:80/servlets/asset.AssetSurvey?surveyid=1943

The original message is below.

Thank you so much to all who have already participated!

Erin K. Schovel

Museum Professions Graduate Student

College of Arts and Sciences Dean’s Office Graduate Assistant

Seton Hall University

400 South Orange Avenue

South Orange, NJ 07079

Mobile: 334-545-4554