From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">William Scott
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 11:50 PM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Oregon/NY Shippers

Hello again,

I have been off of the list for a few months making the transition from Assistant Registrar and DBA at The Museum at FIT to full-time database consulting. I would love to hear from friends and colleagues and look forward to participating again in Museum-L discussions.

In the meantime, one of my clients, an artist, is looking for a fine arts shipper to deliver two paintings from New York City to Oregon; and I thought I would request advice from the list. Could anyone recommend an Oregon-based shipper making regular trips to Manhattan or other reasonably-prices, but reliable, vendors?

Many thanks!

All of my best wishes,

Will

Will Scott