Hello,

There are two openings at the North Carolina Museum of History in Raleigh, NC.  Please visit this link, http://osp.its.state.nc.us/pickdepartment.asp, and select Department of Cultural Resources.

The openings are for Museum Director and Museum Technician (Lead Artifact Handler).  Please forward this to anyone who might be interested.  I'll try my best to answer any questions about these openings.

Thank you!
Camille Hunt

Camille Hunt | Museum Registrar | NC Museum of History | 4620 Mail Service Center | Raleigh, NC 27699-4620
Phone: (919) 807-7861 |  Fax: (919) 733-8655 | Email: [log in to unmask]

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my agency.

E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.