From: Barbara Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Feb 14, 2007 7:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: plexiglas vitrine wrap

We are looking for a supplier of vitrine wrap to replenish our exhausted roll,
which is no longer available from the same vendor except in ridiculous bulk
amounts.
It is an 8 mil lightly-adhesive plastic wrap (like masking film, but thicker) to
protect our plexiglas display case vitrines while they are stored off-site. Non-
adhesive wraps rub against the plexiglas and could scratch it. Skid wrap leaves
a sticky film.

Barbara Smith
Preparator
Museum of Art and Archaeolgy UMO