Collaborative Projects are in abundance these days - I suggest you take a
look at the structure of the CDP - they are not specific to a town or
city,however they are experts in collaboration and improving communication
between libraries, archives, and museums.

You can find them at www.cdpheritage.org  Good luck, jill koelling

--
Jill M. Koelling