From: Frankie <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 9:55:11 AM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Mila-wall in exhibits

Hello! Our museum has just purchased several orders of mila-wall for our large exhibits area. I was wondering if other museums have painted their mila-wall or simply had it relaminated between uses. If using paint, what type - latex, latex free, etc? Also, I was wondering if anyone has had any luck using vinyl lettering on their mila-wall or found a better signage alternative. Any information/advice on these subjects would be much appreciated! Best, Frankie Pack Coordinator of Changing Exhibits Mayborn Museum Complex Waco, TX 76798 Phone: (254) 710-1202 E-mail: [log in to unmask] ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information:

Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: