From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheila Perry
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 6:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request info on paper

I am looking for the name and manufacturer of the paper that marks with water (i.e. it looks like you are writing on it in ink), but then it dries blank.  I have seen it used in interactives like the calligraphy interactive at the Seattle Asian Art Museum, but I can't remember what it is called.  Does anyone know?  Any idea where to buy it?

Cheers,

Sheila Perry

Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies

Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win?

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: