Valerie --

I visited the Cowgirl Hall of fame a few years ago there in Ft. Worth and
they have a bunking-bronko   simulator that visitors can ride...    It seems to
me they had some large foam pads on the floor around it but talk about
liability!  Visitors ride this thing in front of a large green-screen all the while a
video camera captures their ride, and superimposes rodeo-stadeum footage
behind them (pretty neat movie-magic.   After their ride is over, a computer spits
out a password and ID where they can download a short video clip of their
actualy ride from the musuem's website --- what a fantastic way to generate web
site traffic~!

National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame
http://www.cowgirl.net/

and here --