Hi,

As we move into the New Year, I am getting ready to prepare a paper and
talk about the future directions of living history, including:

* what's "cutting edge" right now,

* current and future uses of technology,

* changes in interpretation and training, and

* other elements that you may see changing, for good or bad.

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts about the above.

Also - if you have read any relevant articles, books, websites - I'd be
interested in knowing about them as well.

Please feel free to respond off-list if you like, or just call me to
chat about it.   I'll organize comments and post them and any resources
I find later this month.

Thanks,

Dale

Dale Jones

Institute for Learning Innovation

166 West Street

Annapolis MD 21401

410-268-5149 xt 124 or 1-800-668-5149 xt 124

fax: 410-268-2179

www.ilinet.org