1/5/06

Help!

I am trying to install Past Perfect and a few questions keep popping up.  If anyone has a few quick answers to help me through this rough spot, I would greatly appreciate it.

Being a real "newbie" to the world of museums, I have been reading the manual and am still confused about the difference between the "object" window and the "assessions" window.  In fact, I still can not understand the distinction between the two concepts.   Any help out there for a real dumb newbie?

Third, I have successfully entered data and modified the DOG and the Thank You Letter.  However, the system will not allow me back in to make additional modifications to the DOG.  What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for any assistance which you might send my way.

Mel Jones
Graham County Historical Society Museum
Thatcher AZ

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get it now. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: