We are currently developing a family leave policy, including maternity. We have approximately 15 full-time employees and thus are not required to comply with the Family Medical Leave Act.

Would you be willing to share your museum’s policy on leaves such as annual, sick, and family?  If possible, please include information on length of time, paid or unpaid, continuation of health insurance, infants present at work, flex time, or work-at-home alternatives.

Thanks in advance-

Trisha Maust-Blosser

Curator of Decorative and Folk Art

Fields-Penn 1860 House Museum &