From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ken Mark
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 2:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] labels on skeletons

Ok folks, here is a question from our biology department at Messiah College.

They want to apply very small, permanent numbers onto bones of disarticulated skeletons.  Has anyone had to do this and if so where did you purchase the numbers?

Ken

Kenneth D. Mark
Director of the Oakes Museum

Messiah College