From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Lynx
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] A Night at the Museum

Just saw the trailer! how fun..  (Doesn’t  the museum usually come alive after closing?)
David

I've seen the previews a couple of times and can hardly wait for it's December opening.  It looks like one to which to take the grandkids, so I thought you MIGHT to know about the movie, entitled "A Night at the Museum".  It has an all-star cast and looks delightful.  You may get questions about it, and it would seem to me it should spark "A Night at the Museum" sleepovers.  I know some of you have them, but it would be a good way to market yourself and tie to the movie's probable success.

For more info, see:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809266172/info

You can even watch a trailer for the movie on the site.

The official site, with even more details, can be found here:

http://www.nightatthemuseum.com/

Indigo Nights
[log in to unmask] ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: