We have purchased accession/catalog legers from:

William Poggensee, President
P.F. Pettibone & Co.
County Record Books
Police and Municipal Supplies
P.O. Box 364
10315 Rt. 47
Hebron, IL 60034
312-372-1783
815-648-4652
Fax 815-648-2856

Angela Steinmetz
Registrar, Department of Anthropology
The Field Museum

On 11/28/06 3:21 PM, "Ken Mark" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Help!

I am the director of a new museum and need to purchase bound archival accession ledgers.  Many articles are written about them, many museums use them but where do you purchase the critters?

Ken

Kenneth D. Mark
Director of the Oakes Museum

Messiah College