Please respond to the list since many of us would find advice on this topic useful. Also, does anyone have advice or experience with direct mail campaigns – either for membership or other financial campaigns?

Becky Fitzgerald

Susquehanna Museum

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Floyd
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 1:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Membership Drives

Hello,

As our membership is not increasing as we would wish, it's time for a membership drive in the community.  Apart from getting articles in the local papers and having tables at our events, can anyone offer further advice about conducting/organizing such a drive to "reinvigorate" the membership?  We are a small historical society with future plans for a permanent museum.

Thanks,

Susan

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: