From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Susan Floyd
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 1:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Membership Drives

Hello,
As our membership is not increasing as we would wish, it's time for a
membership drive in the community.  Apart from getting articles in the local
papers and having tables at our events, can anyone offer further advice
about conducting/organizing such a drive to "reinvigorate" the membership?
We are a small historical society with future plans for a permanent museum.

Thanks,
Susan
Subscriber Information:
The Museum-L FAQ file is located at