Hello everyone, we were trying several different methods for B72 marking on unfinished wood objects. We found a great method (we think) involving a B72 bottom layer then writing the # on acid-free tissue paper and applying it with another B72 top layer. Is there any reason we should hesitate to implement this method? Any issues we need to consider? The corners seem to be staying down as long as they're soaked through with B72.

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends list. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: