From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maggie Harrer
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 1:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Slate Tile Momentos

Dear All,
Our historic site's slate roof is being repaired and we are considering using some "retired" slate tiles from the roof for a fund raiser as historic momentos.  We took them to someone to see if we could have them engraved in some way, but they are too brittle.
Just wondered if anyone had any ideas or had used Slate before as an historic gift/momento?
Maggie Harrer
WWC, Inc.
PO Box 714
Oradell, NJ 07649