From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Reine Hauser
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 12:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Database Software

Dear Nick:

We are very happy with Past Perfect, which we began using last year.  We use it primarily for our membership database, but soon will be adding our collections and library.

We have found it to be flexible, extremely easy to learn and use, and the support is excellent.  The company is very helpful and accommodating, too.

All best--Reine

Reine Hauser

Executive Director

The Graycliff Conservancy, Inc