Dear Cristin et. al,

I'd love to hear more about this topic!  I am also curious about those of you who use Arten meters for RH and temp readings, as well as hauling out the psychrometer for RH readings - what is the modern take on the pschrometers.  Is there a preferred portable, digital device reader out in the field that takes RH and Temp readings with credible accuracy?  Thanks in advance for your replies.

"Waterbury, Cristin" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Has anyone worked with Lascar brand data loggers? We're looking to
possibly purchase data loggers for the first time and I've seen/heard a
lot about Hobos from Onset, which I'm also researching, but I've been
specifically asked to research one made by Lascar. A search of the
list's archives didn't turn up anything on that brand. Anyone have any
experiences (good, bad or ugly) with Lascar that they could share with
me? Thanks much!

Cristin J. Waterbury
Registrar/Collections Manager
Wisconsin Maritime Museum