From: Susan Tietz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:14 AM
Subject: buying a digital camera

Hello, I am looking for input on digital cameras. I work for a small historical museum in the process of computerizing their collection. We will be using the PastPerfect software and need a camera solely to record the objects for this program. What features are must-haves, and which are bells and whistles that just add to the cost? If anybody has a specific brand or model that they have found works great for this application, I would appreciate the information. Thanks

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: