From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf
Of Jane Stoeffler
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 9:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Shipping Museum Items

Greetings,
I am new to this, and not certain if this has been asked before, but I am in
the process of setting up a proposal for the packing and shipping of some of
our museum items.  I was curious to know if there was a preferred
packing/shipping company for museum items?  If not, could someone point me
in the direction to some industry standards, particularly in the packing of
the items?  If anyone could share their past experiences with this, I would
be truly grateful.

--

Jane Stoeffler

The American Catholic History Research Center

& University Archives

The Catholic University of America

101 Life Cycle Institute

Washington, DC  20064

(202) 319-5065

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

Subscriber Information:

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
(without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).