From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Robert Mac West
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 1:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: paleontological site interpretive centers

I am interested in finding a listing of paleontological site
interpretive centers. By this I mean interpretive facilities, temporary
or permanent, located on sites where active paleontological excavation
and recovery is taking place, and with opportunities for the public to
directly observe or even participate in the work.

Thanks in advance for lists or suggestions of individual places.

Robert Mac West
Informal Learning Experiences, Inc.
P.O. Box 42328
Washington, DC 20015
202.362.5823 (o)
202.362.3596 (f)
202.345.4344 (m)
www.informallearning.com
Subscriber Information:

After 6.4 million visitors and 16 years of continual operation, the OMNIMAX Theater has closed for a complete renovation, reopening in mid-November as The NEW Robert D. Lindner Family OMNIMAX Theater and featuring the Viewers Choice Film Festival.  Vote on-line at www.cincymuseum.org for your favorite film in each of six categories: Adventure & Exploration, Wildlife, Music & Special Events, Ocean Life, Science & Space, and Great Places.  All voters are automatically registered to win a pair of tickets to each winning Festival film.

And for family Halloween fun, don’t miss Museum Center’s all-new SHOCKTOBER, featuring The Macabre Museum Tour, Friday’s Saturdays and Sundays, October 13-29.