Collections Department Performance Indicators

Good Morning,

We are creating a performance matrix for our organization which will become the measurement for success in given areas.  Easily quantified are areas such as programming, visitation and museum store sales have been included.  We are having difficulty figuring out how to create quantifiable indicators of success for the collections department.  Are there any organizations out there who are able to do this?

Thank you,

Mary

Mary Oliver
Director of Collections