Lois Brynes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

This is HORRID. Is there anything we can do to take action?

Sure there is.  You can call or email the school.  Personally, I’d like to speak my mind to the heart of the problem.  The board took the worst action by voting to not renew her contract.  I am going to write the board president a complaint letter.  I did a little research, and here is his info:

Buddy  Minett

8548 Scott Cir
Frisco, TX 75034-5367 (map)

Tel.: (972) 335-3283

I think everyone on this list should write him and (nicely) urge him to reverse the decision.

-Jeff

Jeffrey S. Bowen

Assistant Membership Coordinator

Nantucket Historical Association