Veronica Lane

I have tried to reply to your email but can not get through. You mentioned museum-l and childmus so I am sending this reply to the list. let me know when you get it.

Bill Greaves

Message not deliverable

by elasmtp-spurfowl.atl.sa.earthlink.net with asmtp (Exim 4.34)

id 1GQ2qs-00031M-Dh

for [log in to unmask]; Saturday, 16 Sep 2006 10:15:03 -0400