I am posting this on behalf of a colleague in a midwestern museum.  Please answer directly to the listserv.
Thank you.
Dawn Scher Thomae
Subject: Name That Title

Dear listers….I apologize for the anonymous letter, but I am looking for help in deciding on a new director-level job title (mid-to-upper level management) at our museum. The position will be largely responsible for leveraging human and technological resources to not only digitize collections, but to integrate those resources into exhibits, educational programming, and an interactive website. It has both an education and collections component but also incorporates technology and strategic planning.

Any thoughts?

-Director of "Who Knows What"