Hello Jennifer,

If your are going to Burgos, I really recommend you visiting the province of
Palencia from south to north. It is a really artistic rich area and it is
close to Burgos. Besides, you can check this guide (
http://www.monasteriesofspain.com/details.php?i=CASTILLA-LEON.jpg) with
detailed information about the monasteries in the region of Castilla y León
and also the rest of Spain.

Buen viaje!