From: Museum discussion list on behalf of Kaytie Johnson
Sent: Mon 9/4/2006 9:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Phishing scam?

Has anyone received email communiques from an Ivan Mizandali, who purports to be the senior partner of the Kanatov, Mizandali and Ushakova law firm in Russia, offering a large gift of rare books and paintings on behalf of a client?  I've received two of these, and am highly suspicious of them.  Please email me off-list if you have any information.  Thanks!

--
Kaytie Johnson
Director and Curator of University Galleries, Museums and Collections

t:   765.658.6556
f:   765.658.6552

www.depauw.edu/galleries

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.