Theresa: I would recommend Derse from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  They do a lot of work within the central U.S region. Here is their link: http://www.derse.com/Creativity/Specialty_Creative.html

Dawn Scher Thomae
Milwaukee Public Museum
-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Burchett-Anderson, Theresa E.
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Looking for designers who serve Eastern Tennessee

Our museum would like to re-design some of our gallery space and to plan/install permanent exhibitions.  Some of the things we want to incorporate into these designs are; media components like kiosks, K-12 “hands on” components, vivid graphics, and audio.  Any design firm referrals welcome!

Thank you!

Theresa Burchett-Anderson

Director

Carroll Reece Museum