This message has been forwarded to me.  Gail, if you would like to phone me (and perhaps we ought to set-up a time to speak) I'm happy to discuss our years using dataloggers here at MPM.  In short, I've been delighted with them overall, and would be happy to discuss.  To much info to type it all.

regards, Chris Del Re
-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Gail Anderson
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 4:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HOBO Dataloggers

If your museum uses (or has used) HOBO Dataloggers, would you please
share your experiences.  Thank you.

Gail Kana Anderson

Christine Del Re                Voice:  (414) 278-2780
Senior Conservator              Fax:    (414) 278-6100
Milwaukee Public Museum e-mail: [log in to unmask]
800 W. Wells St.
Milwaukee, WI  53233-1478