We have 41 HOBO Pro 8 dataloggers.  They are a bit larger than the minis, but we needed loggers that have a lower humidity range, so we went with these.  I love them.  Have a shuttle for downloading and the BoxCar software.  All are great and very user friendly.

  Jill K. Harris
  Registrar
  Virginia Museum of Natural History

Gail Anderson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  If your museum uses (or has used) HOBO Dataloggers, would you please
share your experiences. Thank you.

Gail Kana Anderson