Dear Museum Professionals,

As a recent graduate with my BA in history, I was directed to the Museum-L listserv as a way by which to search out prospective networking connections and possible job leads.  My thanks to everyone for all of their help!

As you can see, however, I am still searching.  My question to the group is this: Is there any way here, or on other museum job-posting web sites, to sift through job postings by geographical area?  For example, while I am willing to move in time, I would like to begin gaining experience in the Chicago area.  How might I go about searching for positions that meet that criteria?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have!

Sincerely,
Sarah Liewergen

Not a sigh is breathed, not a pain felt, not a grief pierces the soul, but the throb vibrates to the Father's heart. (Ellen G. White)

Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: