We are seeking a source to make a model steam engine that would work (by electricity is fine) as a demonstration model of an Allis Chalmers Triple Expansion Steam engine.  Does anyone know of a company that makes model engines that might undertake to do this?  It doesn't have to be huge...the original in our historic site is 4-stories high.  The model would need to be small enough to be portable to take to
various conferences.
Thank you.
Maggie Harrer
WWC, Inc.