Hello,
Here is the details about the Center whose web site contains the image you need.
I tried the email and it would seem to work although I did not send a message.
Perhaps you will need to write them.
Best wishes,
Barbara Hass, retired librarian

Judiciary History Center

  Location:
417 South King Street, Room 102, Honolulu
Website: www.jhchawaii.org
Office: Monday–Friday 7:45 am–4:30 pm
Mail to: 417 South King Street, Room 102, Honolulu, HI 96813
Phone: (808) 539-4999 Fax: (808) 539-4996
Email: [log in to unmask]

  Hours: Monday–Friday 9:00 am–4:00 pm; tours offered for school and
community groups Monday–Friday 7:45 am–4:30 pm
Admission: free; reservation required for guided tours