Attention: Museum discussion list,

See us at the SAA conference in Washington, DC

The latest Web-based technology from Eloquent Systems will be on dislplay in Washington, DC at the Joint Annual Meeting of the Society of American Archivists (SAA), the National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators (NAGARA) and the Council of State Archivists (CoSA) on the 2nd, 3rd & 4th of August. If you are in Washington for the conference or another reason, please visit our booth.

Read the latest two press releases under News & Events on our Website. One is about the simple click EAD export and the second is about giving your heritage visibility on Google Maps. The technology applies to our library and museum applications as well as archives.

If you feel 'over worked' and 'under appreciated' our latest software is your friend, giving you the visibility you deserve.

Sincerely,
Merv Richter, President
Eloquent Systems Inc.
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

PS: This is a form letter delivered to selected people in our contact database using the WebGENCAT Email feature. Please return this email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line if you do not want to be on our mailing list. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: