Must be something in the air; count me in, too!

I am relocating to Florida and would appreciate similar information about that state's museums and art organizations and their employment opportunities. In my preliminary searching, it seems institutional web sites do not include information about employment, so I'm hoping there's a list-serv or umbrella web site where I can find out about these opportunities.

Cheers / Angelique Weger