I am not aware of any published data...but would also be interested to know of any. Increasing donations (or chance of) is something I'm working on so if you or anyone else have suggestions...I'd appreciate this.

So far our donations and frequency of them is up over that of last year due to offering various items with a donation. Ultimately, my goal is $3-$5 per person and the mark up on these items corresponds with this. We have 3 different types of patches (along with a decal and bumper stickers) and have had people collecting a different one in subsequent visits (so this has encouraged people to return). I had anticipated that the patches would be popular but I hadn't expected this.

Pam