Dear Listers,

I'm posting this announcement on behalf of a colleague of mine.  Please direct all inquiries to her, not me.  The posting is for a second manager for our retail operation at Historic Jamestowne.

Retail Manager – FT Back office Mgr needed for historic site museum store at Historic Jamestowne.  Duties to include purchasing, maintaining POS data base, creating and analyzing inventory reports, web and catalog sales, in-store management.  Must have strong computer skills.  Must be proficient in Excel. Qualified candidate should have organizational and management skills.  Merchandising, retail, bookkeeping exp all plusses. Good benefits.  Send resumes to:

Dia Idleman

804-648-1889 x 309

c/o APVA Preservation Virginia

204 West Franklin St.