From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Lee Goodan
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Looking for objects for exhibit

Good Morning!

We will be opening a temporary exhibit on banking and currency in August
2006, and are looking to borrow the following items:

Wampum belt and/or wampum beads

Trading beads and shells

Beaver pelt

1730s - 1770s tools

Colonial period coins

We would like to have items with North Carolina provenance, but
understand that may not be possible.  If you have any of the items, and
would be willing to loan them to us for a seven-month period, please
contact me off list.  The Gaston County Museum is an AAM accredited
institution, and I would be happy to send our Standard Facilities Report
or any other information needed.

Thank you!

Lee Goodan

Registrar