Aren't there any Federal, State, Local emergency funds available? At least to get started with purchasing needed equipment? Are the structures and property listed on State historic resources and the National Register?

What measures are being taken to prevent further flooding/damage if such would occur in the near future and later on? I am concerned that if you clean the buildings now...the same flood conditions may occur again.

I wouldn't wait for the mold to dry before cleaning off the artifacts. But this is an area I am not well-versed in and I'm sure the professional conservators will make proper recommendations.

I'm assuming the building where you are placing the affected artifacts does not have an air conditioner? It would really help to get one into the building.

Pam