Hello –

Our museum is hosting an exhibit from another state agency and I need to create a contract which details the agreement (e.g. when the exhibit starts and ends, who is providing promotional materials, staff involvement, etc.).  I was wondering if other museums have created such a document and if you would be willing to share?

We have been hosting another agency for the last few years, it was a hand-shake deal done by the previous director, so nothing was ever formalized and needless to say issues have arisen.  We are hoping to avoid those this time around.

Any advice or assistance would be most appreciated.  Thank you.

Brenda McLain