Hello Chiara,

The Peabody Museum at Harvard posts their reproduction prices and policies on their website at http://www.peabody.harvard.edu/photo/permissions.html.

V. Cranner

"C. Silla" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
With apologies for cross-postings

Dear all,
in the Florence Municipal  Museums we are working to renew Terms and Conditions for permission to reproduce the image of our collections.
The project involves cultural heritage located essentially in the following art sites: Palazzo Vecchio, Bardini Museum, some of the most important churches in Florence (Santa Maria Novella, Santo Spirito, Santa Maria del Carmine etc.). In order to elaborate most defined terms and conditions for the access to a correct use of our collections and for a right price policy, we want to study the best practices present not only in Italy but also in Europe and in North America.
Therefore it would be very useful for us to know the way other museums have decided to resolve similar problems concerning Reproduction Rights policy and the fees that they apply.
Thanks

Chiara Silla
Director
Municipal Museums of Florence