Hi,

Yesterday, we had the halon system tested in 2 of our collection storage
areas as part of an annual inspection. During the test the tech accidentally
dumped the system causing the halon to go off with a bang! Everything seemed
okay in the storage areas, both rooms were open when the gas went off and
remained ventilated overnight. The fire inspector came out and assured me
that everything was okay but I am wondering if I am missing something and if
there are damaging effects to the collections that I am not seeing. The
company is back today to remove and recharge the system. The bright side is
that we know it works. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lisa Fox -Pfeiffer
Executive Director
Burlington County Historical Society