This summer, I have the luxury of having an intern that is researching ways
to add more educational content to our website.  Currently, our site is
strictly informational--lots of great details about our museum, but no real
teaching moments on the site.  The first stage of her project is researching
what other institutions are doing, including surveying them.
If you have not already received one of our surveys, and your museum has
been doing interesting things with technology and your website, could you
please take a few moments to answer some of her questions?  All of our
surveys are on Survey Monkey, and you can answer as few or as many questions
as you like.  Also, if your museum is currently in the planning stages of
any online learning initiatives, we would love to hear from you too.
Our surveys are on three main topics--educational games, podcasting and
museum blogs.

The surveys can be found at:
Online Educational Games: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=860462264221
Podcasting for Museums: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=955662267611
Museum Blogs: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=13842279216

Thanks so much for your help!  If there's enough interest, I'll be happy to
share some of our findings later.

Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa Prycer
Curator of Education
 214-413-3671

Dallas Heritage Village at Old City Park
See what's new!  www.dallasheritagevillage.org