Shiela-

Have you looked at NEDCC's dplan website?  It looks like a tool that can help.

http://dplan.zaks.com/

Carrie Snow
Museum of Church History and Art

>>> "Sheila Perry" <[log in to unmask]> 06/20/06 5:21 PM >>>

Check out the Museums Alberta website at www.museumsalberta.ab.ca.  Listed
under their publications is an emergency preparedness "kit" that walk
museums through how to establish a policy and action plan/procedure manual.

Cheers,

Sheila Perry

>From: Danielle Benden <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Collections Emergency Preparedness Policy
>Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:15:56 -0500
>
>Can you please respond to the list? Or contact me offline at
>[log in to unmask]  I too am very interested in emergency
>preparedness policies.
>
>Best,
>D. Benden
>Executive Director
>Minnesota Marine Art Museum
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelli O'Leary"

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the
 intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
 privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
 disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email