From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Julie Kendig
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 7:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] authenticity in open air museums

You may want to look at Vicki Ann Green's dissertation entitled An Oral History Field Trip

Green, V.A.  1992.  An Oral History Field Trip: A Study of Participants’ Historical

Imagination in “Action” and “Artifact Within Action.”  Ph.D. diss.,  Victoria:

University of Victoria.

and Stocy Roth's book, Past Into Present

Roth, S.  1998.  Past Into Present: Effective Techniques for First-Person Historical

            Interpretation.  Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press.