Message
There have been a number of threads on these lists about decreasing numbers of school tours due to NCLB.

I'm wondering if anyone has gone so far as to figure out an average percent decrease.  I'm preparing a board report and wondering if the decrease in our tour numbers is on par with what other museums have experienced.

If you've quantified your year-to-year change since 2000 (pre-NCLB) and are willing to share those numbers, I would be most appreciative. If you email me your museum's stats (either percent change or actual tour numbers), I'll do some number crunching and try to come up with an average that would be of us for others.

Thanks!
Mari Shopsis
Coordinator of School Programs
Everson Museum of Art