From: Susannah West <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:24:55 -0400
Subject: mail order gift shop

Hope you don't mind if I pick the brains of those of you who sell your
gift shop items throughthe mail.  We frequently get requests from people who
can't actually visit
the museum, butwant to order something from our gift shop, or who visit but
don't have
the cash on hand.  I'mthinking of making up an order form of the items in our
shop, and wonder
how I should"handle" the shipping and handling charges.  Are these more
frequently
calculated by price orby weight?

Susannah West
John Rankin House
Ripley, Ohio

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ .
You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one
line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message
should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).